FACTS ON OWNERSHIP
Interested in owning a Great Steak? Here are a few key facts on Great Steak ownership.
- The Great Steak concept was formed in 1982 with the opening of our first store in Dayton, Ohio.
- Great Steak ranked #296 on the 2009 'Franchise 500' list in Entrepreneur magazine.
- In 2008, Great Steak ranked
- #232 on Restaurant & Institutions magazine's 'Top 400 Restaurant Chains'
- #398 on the 'Franchise 500' list in Entrepreneur magazine
- #50 on the Franchise Times 'Up & Comers: 100 Companies on the Verge'.
- The initial franchise fee is $30,000 for a traditional restaurant with a total investment between $151,150 and $559,750. More detailed investment information is available in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
» VIEW INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS
"I have been with Great Steak since 1992. What makes this concept great is that all meals are cooked to order with all the finest and freshest ingredients, right in front of the customer while they wait."
- Nick Al-farah, IL/ MI / IN
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise; nor is it directed to the residents of any particular jurisdiction. The following states currently regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise until we have completed the applicable registration or obtained the exemption from registration, and completed the applicable disclosure requirements. Regardless of what state you reside in, an offering can only be made by a franchise disclosure document. In addition, several countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises.